The Future of RaceDay Scoring
Be in the know. Follow our progress by subscribing below, and checking out the release notes here
Next Major Release
Aggregate Team Scoring by Age Grade
Right now, we support Aggregate Team Scoring by overall place, Age Group Place, Total Time, or number of finishers.
Reporting Engine Updates
We are re-working some of our Report Builder’s core functionality to let the user apply their own custom sorts as well as more advanced filtering options like allowing OR conditions when filtering participant data
RaceDay Hub Enhancements
– Adding the ability to run a RaceDay Hub Kiosk window on the same computer.
– Improving data-entry with keyboard shortcuts and other recommendations from timers.
Backup to Cloud
– Uploading/Restoring Race Exports to the Cloud
– Support versioning system to let Timers pull in more recent updates to the Scoring setup for the Race they have loaded currently.
Cross Country Scoring
Once we have Aggregate Teams supported we will be adding Cross Country Scoring methods
RaceDay Hub Enhancements
– Redevelop RaceDay Results App from the ground up so that it can be used with RaceDay Hub completely ofline as well as RunSignup Results.
– Design better bib lookup kiosk for results display for quick results lookups on site with distraction of full results list to browse through.
– Viewing live statistics for currently ongoing races being scored with RaceDay Scoring
– Adding Race Notes
– Resource Management
Lap Race Scoring
We have supported multi-segment Races where each Race has a set finish distance since launch, but we do not yet support Races where the winner is determined by the total number of laps or distance completed, then sorted by fastest time.
Pull Tag Scoring
We support a basic manual entry system, but will be adding a more in-depth system for pull tag scoring where you can collect places on one machine and times on another, then merge them together
Better unknown participant handling
Right now we have a basic method of handling unknown participants. We will be adding a more automated process of setting up for automated handling of unknown participants
GRU (Generic Result Upload) support
Once we have Top Finisher Settings being applied to the Age Group Place fields, we will add support for GRU data exports
Streaming GPS Data from RaceJoy
If the event has RaceJoy enabled, the GPS data from tracked phones can be streamed in to support additional timing locations for verification or reporting.