Local Windows Application
- No Internet Required for Scoring
- Easily export and import Race Definitions between computers.
- Backup and Restore scoring setup files to/from the cloud.
- Realtime automatic Participant Data Syncing with RunSignUp’s RaceDay Cloud
- Quick Mode for fast onsite Participant Data Entry
- Quick links to Participant Information from any part of the app
- Real-time Data Issues Report alerting user to potential data issues like missing genders or ages
- Automatic Data Actions to resolve Data Issues
- Realtime Event Leaderboards give you a quick view into your result standings as reads come in.
- Easy Troubleshooting with the ability to view Raw Data and Reasons why chip reads may be ignored
- Report Builder allows outputs to PDF, CSV, HTML, TXT, RunSignUp API, and Kiosks
- Multi-section Reports allowing Age Group, Overall, and Team Report Sections to be added to a single Report for ease of results presentations
- Report Auto-Saves to file, online results, or RaceDay Hub Kiosks
- Flexible data filtering to allow custom Report Sections to be generated
- All major chip systems supported
- Race Result
- RM Timing
- Active Timing
- Agee Race Timing
- Many other potential systems via Custom File Stream format definition
- Basic option to record times manually with more features planned
- Scoring of multiple Events at once (5k, 10k, Half Marathon, etc)
- Scored Event Grouping to combine multiple Registration Events into a single group for Scoring.
- Age Group Scoring for each Scored Event
- Top Finisher Category Scoring for each Scored Event
- Custom Top Finisher Categories can be created using filters on a variety of data – even Custom Questions (Athena/Clydesdale!)
- Multi-Segment or Splits supported for Events within a Race
- Lap Race support, where participants are competing to see who can run the most distance on a set loop over some time.
- RaceDay Hub allows local communication between multiple devices running RaceDay Scoring to support different functions on Kiosk computers connected:
- Participant data entry/updates
- Results displays/lookups
- Relay Team Scoring
- Aggregate Team Scoring to handle Corporate Cup style races as well as Cross Country events.
- Separate Start Times for each Scored Event within a Race
- Custom Computed Fields and Data Actions to create calculated fields and update data in realtime based on conditions for advanced use cases.
More and more added all the time – please check out Release Notes for the latest