Race Timers’ Monthly Update
Thanks to the 200+ timers who participated in the Race Timer Survey. We received valuable insights pertaining to the timer business, and we will be making use of this information to help support you in your timer business.
Top Three Timer Challenges:
1. Managing and Training for Staff
2. Not enough time
3. Not making enough money
Special thank you to the 120+ timers who attended RunSignup’s inaugural Winter Symposium. Congratulations to the 50+ timers who are newly RaceDay Certified! And special shout out to all our RaceDay Certified Timers who attended the advanced training!
RaceDay Scoring Jan Update
Timer Tool: Equipment Tracking
RaceDay Scoring Feb Update
RaceDay Timer Certification
RaceDay Timer Tools
The annual RaceTrends Report is here! The report uses the 50,000+ races, runs, walks, and rides and 7+ million participants who registered on RunSignup’s site in 2019 to evaluate the state of the US market.
Helpful Videos and Documents
Visit RaceJoy’s Certified Timer webpage for how-to information and get resources you can send to races.
How to Get Started and Transition
Find out more about how to use RunSignup’s new RaceDay Scoring Solution. The Future is Now!
Timer Industry News
- RunSignup Announces Dates for Summer and Winter Symposiums
- RunSignup’s RaceTrends Report Shows Slight Increase in Race Participation
- RunSignup Wraps Up Inaugural Winter Symposium
- Email Capture Pop-Up for RunSignup Race Websites
- The State of Ultra Running
- Female Ultra Athletes Leading the Field
- Hong Kong Marathon Cancelled Because of Coronavirus
- UCI Steps Up Anti- Doping Enforcement in Women’s Peloton
- Runner Who Accused Canepa at Tor Found Guilty for Defamation
- The Best Running Tech from CES 2020
- Spartan Co-Founder Concedes to Bankruptcy
You must log in to post a comment.