Skip to content
- Continuous improvements to UI
Added Panels to multiple setup screens to visually break up the UI better, increasing usability.
- Added top bar to Race Frame to hold the Race Name and the Manual Sync button.
- Scored Event setup is now much more clear
- Scoring page is now easier to use and read. Created an “Actions” section which shows on a sidebar, so it is no longer hidden by a long listing list.
- And much more…
- Add ability to send raw reads and count
Internal mechanism to report raw read data added. Not added to the UI yet.
- Fix Incorrect Field for Age Group Total
Bug in “Total in Age Group” column addressed.
- Allow question time entry without hours
- Sync process cleanup
- Allow sync to be disabled via Sync Settings page
- Detected offline status (Electron only).
- Make API less persistent when you cancel auth popup when multiple API requests need to be made in a sync cycle.
- Fix duplicate participant bug
- Default Participants to Event if there is only one Event
- Sort Participant Timing Location Reads
Addresses a reported issue where participant’s reads were not sorted correctly
- Add Report Categories feature
Now you are able to add a category to new reports, and select Categories from the dropdown to better organize your reports.
- Allow duplication of existing reports
We now support the ability to duplicate and existing report to more quickly create a similar report
- Allow Report Column Sorting and Deleting
Now you are able to more easily edit existing reports by deleting and moving columns by using the arrows and X’s.
- Fixed bug which caused crash when switching Races
- Connector will no longer start automatically – need to start manually from the settings menu in order to import times